This short course is held annually at different universities in Africa and the U.S. and we have been asked whether it would be possible to run it in Australia. We therefore would like potential participants to express their interest.
Amongst other topics, this interdisciplinary course gives an introduction to:
- Moving from the research question to a conceptual model,
- Implementing a conceptual model using the agent-based approach, and
- Deriving value from simulation runs.
Participation is recommended for PhD students, postdocs, lecturers and scientists from a variety of disciplines, including:
- Environmental and biological sciences,
- Socio-ecological and –economic sciences,
- Computer and Data science,
- Sustainable development,
- Smart cities, and
- Epidemiology and public health.
If you are interested, please contact:
Prof Dr Thomas Clemen, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org